Get the support you need when renting a property, with expert legal help from a Brockbanks’ Tenancy Solicitor.
When renting a property (or considering renting one), there are a number of things you need to consider. These include:
- Do you understand the tenancy agreement?
- What are your landlord’s obligations?
- Do you know what you are required to do as a tenant under the terms of the lease?
Our expert tenancy solicitors provide complete support, from checking your tenancy agreement before you sign it, to advising you on the options available if you are already renting.
Our tenancy solicitors also help tenants when it comes to disputes with landlords. This might include:
- Difficulties relating to repairs or maintenance
- Issues with the lease
- The landlord failing in their obligations to you
- Problems getting your deposit back
- Attempts to evict you without good reason.
Whatever the nature of the disputes or problems you are experiencing, our property law team is here to help.