We are committed to a policy of treating all our employees, workers, job applicants, clients, business partners and visitors equally. Our internal policy demonstrates our commitment to the prevention of discrimination. We are particularly concerned that equality and diversity is maintained in the following areas:
- In the workplace
- When providing services to clients
- In our dealings with third parties, e.g. barristers, experts and suppliers.
As part of our ongoing commitment to equality and diversity, we will take seriously any complaint of discrimination by or on behalf of a client.
No employee or potential employee, client, business parter or visitor will receive less favourable treatment because of any “protected characteristic”, namely:
- age (or perceived age)
- disability (past or present)
- gender reassignment
- marriage or civil partnership status
- race, colour, nationality or ethnic or national origins
- religion or belief
- sexual orientation
A copy of our policy is available on request.
In accordance with SRA Requirements, we are also obliged to publish our firm’s diversity data annually. Our 2021 data can be found at here